Why would you pay to get a job?
Clearly there is an interest in earning extra money. A second income, working flexible hours around your other commitments is a great attraction. Being able to build a residual income for the future is also tempting.
When I receive an enquiry for more info, I send them the Kleeneze information pack. They look through the information and watch the videos. They can see immediately if it is the sort of thing that they’re interested in. Some people say “No, that’s not for me”. Some people say “That looks interesting. I could do that“.
Then they read the part about Getting Started, and find out that there is a cost involved. To become a Kleeneze Distributor costs money. £25 to be precise.
Suddenly their interest disappears.
I can imagine their thoughts at that point. (This was my initial reaction when I first looked at Kleeneze)… “Hold on a minute – I am looking for work because I need to earn money, I don’t want to have to pay out before I even get started.”
I know how they feel. Paying money out on a new venture seems risky.
You can start your own Kleeneze Business for £25.
These are all great things to spend £25 on, but what do you have to show for it a couple of days later? Not a lot.
– you’d be hungry again
– your car would need filling up again.
– you’re bored and want to go an see another film.
Another way of looking at it is like this…
- If I was applying for a new job I could easily spend £25 on a new shirt and tie for the interview.
- If I was starting a business as a plumber I would spend a lot more than that on my tools before I could start.
Spend £25 on your own Kleeneze Business. You get catalogues; all of the stationery you need; an online shop; a coach and mentor to help you grow your business; a team building website; training; Everything you need to start earning money immediately.
- Put those catalogues out once a week, (about 10-15 hours work) and you can soon be earning a nice part time income.
- Continue to build a customer base of loyal customers who look forward to seeing you each month, and order from you regularly, and you’re income is growing.
- A few of your friends wonder where all your extra money is coming from. You show them and they want to do the same, so they join your team. Soon your earning even more.
So was that £25 worth it?
Remember that pizza you bought? You now have enough for a weekend in Rome to have a proper pizza.
That tank of petrol? You could fill it up on your way to treat the kids to a weekend at DisneyLand Paris.
That trip to the Cinema? How about your own Home Cinema system with Surround Sound and large screen Plasma TV?
Now I know I’ve simplified this, and you will need to work hard on your Kleeneze business, and you will have good days and bad days, but the point I am trying to make is… Don’t let the £25 start up fee put you off. If you thought the opportunity looked interesting before you realised there was a cost, then it is still an interesting opportunity. You just need to put that pizza off for a couple of weeks.
If you’d like some more info, just click here for a free Kleeneze information pack.
Bye for now