Need a full-time income?
Have you considered becoming a Kleeneze distributor?
Most people join Kleeneze just to earn a little extra.
They do it alongside their existing commitments – maybe a job, looking after their children, or caring for an elderly relative.
Being a Kleeneze Distributor is perfect for these situations. You are self-employed, so you can work it in the hours you have available. Evenings and weekends, mornings while your kids are at school, evenings after your 9-5 job, whatever works for you.
However – what if you’re unemployed, or you’ve just been made redundant and need a serious income as soon as possible?
Can Kleeneze help you? Of Course!
Watch this two-minute training video from Paul Tonkin. He earns £4000 a month just delivering Kleeneze catalogues…
Now to be clear – Paul works hard, and it took him many months of hard work to build up this income. Do not think you will be able to do the same immediately. However, you can certainly build up a good full time income if you work hard at it. You can see how it works in the Kleeneze Business Model – How Does Kleeneze Work?
Is Kleeneze easy?
NO – if you want to earn Full-time money, you have to work FULL-TIME.
Is Kleeneze simple?
YES – If you can follow a postman, you can do Kleeneze.
Is Kleeneze worth it?
Decide for yourself – Read John Hawkes’ story.
You can start building a full time income immediately, and replace the income from your job, just delivering Kleeneze catalogues, and building a rapport with your customers.
Then (and you don’t have to wait), you can move into the team building part of the business if you want to.
There are two reasons you might want to do this…
- You can earn a lot more money
- It is residual income. By that I mean you get paid for a long time after you have done the work. It is not dependent on you delivering your catalogues.
You can see more info about this here: “How Does Kleeneze Work?”
So if you have been made redundant, or for any reason, you need to earn good money immediately, I would recommend you take this route…
- Start off with the Kleeneze Business Builder 250 kit.
- Deliver your catalogues twice a week to build up a good customer base and start earning money from day 1.
- Start team building at the same time. This will increase your earnings from your own retail, increase your bonuses from your team’s retail, and start building a residual income at the same time.
What about Part-Time?
Working Kleeneze Full-Time is fair enough, but can you do it Part-Time?
If you have any questions about this, or you’d like some more info, just request a FREE Kleeneze info pack.
Bye for now.